|Case No: 7681/2017
IN THE HIGH COURT OF
DIVISION, CAPE TOWN)
CAPE TOWN: Thursday,
01 February 2018
Before the Honourable
Ms Acting Justice
In the matter between:
THE SOUTH AFRICAN BANK OF ATHENS LIMITED
(Registration No: 1947/025414/06)
ZENNIES FRESH FRUIT CC
(Registration Number: 1999/024067/23)
Registered office at: 11 Watercress Lane, Zeekoevlei 7941.
Having heard the Legal Representative for the Applicant and having read the documents filed of record;
IT IS ORDERED:
1. That it is declared that the Business Rescue proceedings of Respondent has terminated.
2. That the Respondent is placed under provisional liquidation in the hands of the Master of the High Court.
3. That a rule nisi is issued calling upon all interested parties to furnish reasons, if any, to this court on TUESDAY, 27 FEBRUARY 2018 why a final winding-up order should not be issued against Respondent.
4. That this order is to be served by the Sheriff of his or her duly authorised deputy at its registered office and principal place of business being 11 Watercress Lane, Zeekoevlei 7941.
5. That a copy of the order must be served on:
i) Any registered trade union that, as far as the sheriff can reasonably ascertain, represents any of the employees of Respondent;
ii) The Respondent's employees if any, by affixing a copy of the order to any notice board to which the employees have access inside the Respondent's premises, alternatively by affixing a copy thereof to the front gate, where applicable, failing which the front door of the premises from which the Respondent conducts any business at 11 Watercress Lane, Zeekoevlei 7941.
6. That this order should be served upon the South African Revenue Services.
7. That this order is to be published without any delay in The Burger and the Cape Times.
8. That the costs of this application, including the costs of the 14 September 2017 but excluding the costs of opposition of this application, shall be costs in the liquidation.
BY ORDER OF THE COURT
129 Francis Thompson & Aspden, Cape Town.